Hopeful is wonderfully talented! This isn't even one of her fandoms, but she was dead on, wasn't she? Her writing is such that a reader can ♥ it even if she's writing about characters they don't know very well.
I actually ship Hermione with Ron. I know! Not a shocker for many of you, but for others, probably a bit of a surprise.
The thing is, I love Hermione with Ron, and though I also like writing her with Snape (now; thanks, aphrodite319), I don't believe they could get past their pasts to work without extraordinary events happening.
And this is just one more reason why I adore what hopeful has written: it works for canon and for fanon!
So, again, if you get a moment, please check out Approval (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8641371/1/) at FanFicDotNet or A SS/HG flash fiction for Teaoli on her birthday (http://hopefuladdict.livejournal.com/13791.html) at hopeful's livejournal and tell my dearest what you think as she dips her toes back into fanfiction.
no subject
Date: 2012-10-25 09:22 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-26 12:09 am (UTC)Hopeful is wonderfully talented! This isn't even one of her fandoms, but she was dead on, wasn't she? Her writing is such that a reader can ♥ it even if she's writing about characters they don't know very well.
no subject
Date: 2012-10-25 09:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-26 12:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-26 02:09 am (UTC)I actually ship Hermione with Ron. I know! Not a shocker for many of you, but for others, probably a bit of a surprise.
The thing is, I love Hermione with Ron, and though I also like writing her with Snape (now; thanks,
And this is just one more reason why I adore what hopeful has written: it works for canon and for fanon!
So, again, if you get a moment, please check out Approval (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8641371/1/) at FanFicDotNet or A SS/HG flash fiction for Teaoli on her birthday (http://hopefuladdict.livejournal.com/13791.html) at hopeful's livejournal and tell my dearest what you think as she dips her toes back into fanfiction.